SISMYK’s first musical event was presented to more than 70,000 people in 2008 as part of the festivities celebrating the 400th anniversary of Quebec city. We are the creators and producers of this event that was produced for television and was broadcast throughout the Francophonie. For the first time in Quebec City, several great Québécois and French artists from the music scene joined their voices for a grandiose event on the Plains of Abraham. On television, Céline Dion, Garou, Patrick Bruel, Michel Fugain, Adamo, Isabelle Boulay, Lynda Lemay, Neighboring Rock, Zachary Richard, Ariane Moffatt and many others are singing successes that have marked both sides of the Atlantic. The spectators and viewers had the opportunity to attend an evening of friendship, emotions and memories.
InformationCategory : Musique
- Type : Ready-to-air
- Category : Musical event
- length : 120 minutes
- Production : QuébéComm Télévision inc.
- Producers : Sylvain Parent-Bédard, Éric Ghebali
- Line producer: Denis Savard
- Director: Mario Rouleau
- Animators: Daniela Lumbroso, Garou.
- Guests: Salvatore Adamo, Hughes Aufray, Isabelle Boulay, Patrick Bruel, Robert Charlebois, Diane Dufresne, Yves Duteil, Patrick Fiori, Michel Fugain, André-Philippe Gagnon, Yves Lambert, Daniel Lavoie, Lynda Lemay, Luc Plamondon, Maurane, Ariane Moffatt, Zachary Richard, Roch Voisine.
- Location: Plaines d’Abraham, Québec (Qc), Canada
Trackback from your site.